- Customer’s Perception about the attributes of smartwatch brand and their effect on customer satisfaction using kano analysis – Journal of positive school psychology (Vol 6 , no.6 ,PP no. 10349-10356,2022)
- Xiaomi invades the smartphone market in India -Decision,Official Journal of Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (Vol 47, Issue 2, Pg no. 215-228 ,27 May 2020)
- Opportunity Assessment-Prerequisite for Business Success -Business Vision –Business and Management Journal (Vol:9 No.4, pp.no.76)
- India as an Emerging Market – The Changing Landscape – Business Vision –Business and Management Journal (Vol:8 No.2, pp.no.42-45 June 2012)
5. Impact of Brand Awareness on the sales potential-A Case Study of Dinaz-A Fitness Icon”- Journal of Management and Entrepreneurship (Vol.5 No.2,pp.no 69-84)
6. “A Comparative Study Between Banking and Islamic banking” – presented a paper in National Seminar conducted by Alluri Institute of Management Sciences
7. Social and Ethical impact of TV Advertisements on Indian Youth – International Journal of Management and Computing Science (Vol 1. No.4, PP no.01-11 Dec 2011)
8. Consumption Patterns and consumer’s preference for different varieties of Haleem in Hyderabad – Osmania journal of management (Vol IV. No.8. , PP no.150-156.Feb 2008)
9. Emerging role of Technology in developing superior customer service -National Seminar at Hyderabad Central University.
10. “Catalytic role of Marketing in the Two wheeler industry” in Economic Times.
T R A I N I N G S & W O R K S H O P S A T T E N D E D
- Workshop on Marketing Research and Analytics from Indian School of Business (ISB)
- A program conducted by CII (WINNER’s EDGE) by Shiv Khera
- Attended a seminar conducted by Prof. Philip Kotler on MARKETING 3.0
- Attended workshop on Technology Management organised under the joint sponsorship of United Nations Industrial Development Organisation and Administrative Staff College of India
- Participated in the programme on “Managing Strategic Incoherence”, conducted by IIM Lucknow.
- Innovative methods in Teaching Basic Marketing – T.A.Pai Management Institute – Manipal
- ‘Culture paradox and Indian Ground reality’ – National workshop on Ethos & Leadership at CBIT.
T R A I N I N G S & W O R K S H O P S C O N D U C T E D
- Soft Skills for ITians at Adhyayan – 2003, the state level women IT meet held recently at Andhra Mahila Sabha in July 2003
- Conducted workshop for Deputy General Managers of BHEL on “Creativity in Problem Solving”.
- The effect of Price Drop and Promotional Activities on Customers.
- Market Attractiveness and Cultural Affinity – An insightful Assessment pertaining to Indian Context.
- Reference Groups Appeals to the consumers.
- Customer Perception and their level of satisfaction : Relative Modelling
- Mapping customer minds for formulating positioning strategies.
- Consumer Behavior& Decision Making
- Brand Management & Strategy
- Marketing Research and Methodology
- Marketing Strategy
- Advertising and Sales Promotions
- Strategic Management