PROFILE OF SHEHBAZ AHMED, Director
Shehbaz Ahmed possesses around 20 years of experience in teaching, training,
corporate communications and consultancy.
He is currently the Director of very prestigious business school, Namely Amjad Ali Khan
College of Business Administration under the aegis of Sultan-ul-uloom Education Society whose popular Engineering College is named as Muffakham Jah College of Engineering & Technology.He started his career as Finance Executive with a Multinational Company in Dubai,United Arab Emirates. His passion for teaching made him to venture into the realms of education.
Mr.Ahmed holds a postgraduate degree in Business Administration(MBA) from Osmania
University. His Research and Doctoral work(Ph.D.) is in the area of services marketing.
He has published articles in national and International journals. He had been a visiting professor to the leading business schools of the country – IIM(Ahmedabad), ICFAI Business School, Department of Business Management, Osmania University, Symbiosis,Asian Institute of Management Studies to name a few.He is on the Advisory board of leading institutions in Hyderabad, A.P. He is presently on the evaluation panel of Osmania University also.
He has made his foray into corporate consultancy and has conducted training programs for Shriram Group of companies, Brilliant Academy and first computers. His programs on Personality Development and Business Communication always go oversubscribed.
Academic Experience :
|Research Interests : |
Consumer Behavior & Decision Making
Brand Management & Strategy
Marketing Research and Methodology
Advertising and Sales Promotions
Selected Publications :
Working Papers :
Key Accomplishments :
- Member, Academic Advisory Board, Hyderabad Central University
- Managing Committee Member, Sister Nivedita College of Professional Studies.
- Member, Exam Evaluation Committee, Osmania University
- Devised an innovative method in teaching Basic Marketing for T.A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal.
- Set up an Institute Industry Interface Cell at the college
- Conducted Management Programs and workshops in areas of functional management, marketing management and customer relationship management (CRM)
- Executed research in services marketing and creativity.
- Started a personality development institute named School for Integrated Learning for Sultan-ul-Uloom Education Society
- Instrumental in Enhancement of intake for the MBA College from 40 to 120 seats from AICTE.
- Generated surplus revenue for the college of business administration by conducting Personality Development Programs for Students, practicing managers from corporates.
- Organised job fairs at campus for providing employment opportunities to the student community.
- Conducted workshop for Deputy General Managers of B.H.E.L. on creativity in problem solving.
- As Panelist for State Level Woman IT Meet named ADHIYAYAN 2003 held at Andhra Mahila Sabha